Do you have a passion for animals, hard work, and providing great customer service? Although we may not always have immediate openings for a position with us, we are always looking for great people to join our team at Florida Veterinary Rehabilitation.
Certified Canine Rehabilitation Assistant (CCRA) or equivalent $15-20 per hour depending on experience and certifications.
Florida Veterinary Rehabilitation, a VROMP partner practice, is a busy small animal rehabilitation only veterinary clinic in DeLand, Florida! We are the “mobility experts” and provide the highest standard of care in rehabilitation medicine to our clients and patients in the surrounding community. We are looking for a cheerful individual that is enthusiastic to learn and be a member of our team. We desire a team member who is dedicated to serve our clients with “red carpet” treatment while multi-tasking in a busy practice.
The ideal person for this role is naturally friendly, patient, and enjoys working with dogs. They will be required to effectively communicate with clients to gather a detailed history, assist in taking notes during consultations, gentle restraint for ultrasound or exams as needed, developing home exercise plans with the guidance of the veterinarian, and communicating with owners both verbally and digitally. This role will also work independently performing therapeutic exercise, underwater treadmill, and laser. Certification from an accredited institution is a plus.
MUST WORK TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY
● Must enjoy and be comfortable working with dogs and cats of all sizes, temperaments, and breeds, including handling and lifting animals as necessary.
● Proficiency with computers, typing, and spelling required.
● Strong communication skills with ability to engage with clients in a positive and productive manner.
● Self-starter and independent worker
● Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Serious inquires by email only to be directed to Carrie McCord at email@example.com and please submit resume through link provided above. NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
● Remote interview process
● Personal protective equipment provided or required
● Temperature screenings
● Social distancing guidelines in place
We currently offer curbside service to protect our clients and employees.