Welcome to Florida Veterinary Rehabilitation
If your pet is having difficulty moving, is in pain, or just isn’t fit enough to enjoy life, FVR can help! FVR is a newly renovated. veterinary rehabilitation clinic conveniently located in DeLand, FL across from the Stetson Baseball field.
Under the expert care of our rehabilitation-certified veterinarian, your pet will receive a thorough evaluation and an individualized treatment plan, aimed at reducing pain and enhancing healing while speeding recovery and return to function. Led by Lisa Mason DVM, CCRT, CVA, our skilled, compassionate team offers all the services needed to deliver the finest in veterinary rehabilitation. Services include:
- Soft tissue mobilization and Massage
- Joint mobilization, stretching, and range of motion exercises
- Orthopedic manipulation
- Strength training exercises
- Neurological retraining exercises
- Underwater treadmill
- Laser Therapy
- Herbal Therapies
- Assistive devices (orthotics, harnesses, boots, carts, prosthetic)
- Electrical stimulation/TENS
- Regenerative Medicine (Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma).
Please call or email us today to schedule your 60 minute initial evaluation with Dr. Mason.
441 South Woodland Blvd
Deland, FL 32724